2018 Great Rhythm Revival :: Sherman, NY
Four Days of Rhythmic Bliss
Aug. 2-5, 2018 Directed by Jim Donovan
Drumming. Yoga. Ecstatic Dance. Energy Medicine. Amazing Food. Nightly Music... and much more
The Great Rhythm Revival is for anyone looking for a profoundly joyful and deeply immersive experience where you can:
Learn something new without the worry of being “good” at it
Connect with other like-minded people in a supportive environment
Challenge yourself to expand your comfort zone
Find regular encouragement to be yourself
At the Revival, you will experience a wide range of invigorating workshops including:
Drum & Chant, Ecstatic Dance, World Drumming, Ecstatic Dance, Yoga, Shamanic Journey, Afro-Cuban Drumming, Meditative Painting, Sound Healing, Women's Sacred Circles, Intro to Men's Work, Transformative Writing, Laughter Yoga and more.
In the evenings dance to The Sun King Warriors and Spiral Rhythms, and afterwards, take a walk in the adjoining woods to an expertly sculptured fire circle that has to be seen to be believed.
Lastly, we eat some of the tastiest and healthy food around-vegetarian, vegan and omnivore options are always available. Much of it grown on site in our Revival garden. Camping is free or you may stay at a local hotel or B&B. Though the event is outside, we are under the cover of large tents.
- Over 29 hours of meticulously designed and enjoyable experiences
- Revitalizing, lifelong skill sets help you feel your best
- Opportunities to learn from an array of gifted instructors
- Membership in our private Great Rhythm Revival participant network
- A comfortable atmosphere where you can be yourself
- First access to discounted seats @ next year's Revival
- Beautiful drums to play during drumming sessions